International tax planning
International tax planning is now subject to in-depth reviews of the OECD and European Union, with the aim of preventing any tax evasions and transfers of profits to tax-advantaged jurisdictions. Tax authorities of individual countries are beginning to cooperate more and more in their joint effort, and their strategy and desire to reveal and punish any tax evasions will continue to intensify in the years to come.
Within the framework of the international tax planning we will be able to provide you, in cooperation with partners from the NEXIA International network, with comprehensive services in the field of international setting up of your business, including without limitation to:
- Setting up of a tax and legally optimum corporate structure
- Foundation and administration of international holdings
- Analysis of the current corporate structure with regard to tax effectiveness (dividends, interest, royalties etc.)
- Consultancy at mergers and acquisitions with an international element
- Setting up of a flow of the goods and services with regard to the VAT