Independent analyses of economic management
Nexia AP a.s. has successfully implemented various projects from the field of analyses of economic management and financial standings for its clients. These projects are focused on a single specific business entity or on a holding structure, as well as on the existing dealer’s network.
The analysis of the economic management, if carried out at a single specific entity, is aimed at:
- Analysis and assessment of the current financial standing and of the basic trends with a view to assessing the overall financial stability
- Analysis and assessment of the effectiveness of the economic management of individual centres or individual activities implemented
- Analysis and assessment of the price calculations and price policy
- Analysis and assessment of the adequacy and necessity of investing wage means and of the performance of the motivation system
- Analysis and assessment of the adequacy and necessity of investing means into the field of consumption of materials, goods and services, including the selection of suppliers
- Analysis of the economic management of the corporate assets from the viewpoint of adequacy, dispensability and justification of the means invested into capital expenditures and repairs of the assets
- Analysis and assessment of the use of capacities of machinery and human work
- Analysis and assessment of the suitability and adequacy of the organisational chart of the company
- Identification of possible areas in which it is potentially possible to achieve an increase in the economic management effectiveness by cost reduction, income increase or through a combination of the two approaches
In the case of a focus on the projects for an analysis of the economic management and financial standing on the activities of the dealer’s network, the analysis of the economic management and of the financial standing is extended with:
- Assessment of stability of the dealer’s network and division of dealers into performance potential (risk) groups, etc.
- Comparison of effectiveness of the economic management of individual members of the dealer’s network at the general level and at the level of individual dealer’s activities